あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


best quality Yellow maize for export

South Africa

-

280 ~ 300 / Metric Ton ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

south africa

280 per Metric Ton

25 Metric Ton

woven bags

21days

10000 Metric Ton per Month

T/T, L/C

-

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Glutinous : Glutinous Style : Dried Cultivation Type : Organic Color : Yellow Maturity : 100 Brand Name : yellow maize Type : - Length (cm) : - Certification : - Weight (kg) : -

タイトルまたは説明

Specifications  

 

Product :   yellow corn ,

 

Colour  :   yellow

 

Moisture:  14 % max .

 

Admixture: 1 % max .

 

Protein:  8- 9 % max.

 

Packing detail: 70 kg jute bags,

 

Aflatoxin: 20 to 30 ppm

 

Quality and service:           

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading company in yellow maize(corn) market in India. We are providing the yellow maize machine clean also.

  1. We are actively participating in trading.
  2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my speciality.
  3. We will happy to trade with you.

Company introduction:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in the supply of yellow maize(corn) throw out the world

  1. We have own warehouse
  2. We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.
  3. All material is dried by sunshine.
  4. We have well-specified staff and workers.

Packing:

5kgs, 10kgs and 25kgs in PP/Jute/Cartoon box. We can supply in container and vessel according to the buyer description. We will be happy to trade with you.

Payment and details:

  1. L/c at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was bl (bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: fob Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  4. Delivery terms: 21 days after singing a in sale of contract
  5. Leading port: durban port

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者:Mr. chabu

会社:m trading enterprise

住所:South Africa,

To,

Mr. chabu < m trading enterprise >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

Grains Grains
Non GMO Yellow Corn and White Corn Non GMO Yellow Corn and
YELLOW CORN YELLOW CORN
Yellow Maize/Corn Yellow Maize/Corn
Maize | Maize Exporter | Corn Grain Seller | Maize Buyer | Bulk Maize Grain Importer | Corn bean Buyer | Corn bean Wholesaler | Corn Grain Manufacturer | Best Quality Corn Grain | Cheap Maize Supplier | Low Price Corn | Yellow Corn | White Cron | Baby Mai Maize | Maize Exporter |
Yellow Corn Maize Yellow Corn Maize
High quality Yellow Maize High quality Yellow Maize
Yellow Corn(Human Consumption & Animal Feed) Yellow Corn(Human
Yellow Corn Yellow Corn
WAXY CORN WAXY CORN
NON GMO Dried Yellow Corn NON GMO Dried Yellow Corn
YELLOW MAIZE- NON GMO FOR SALE YELLOW MAIZE- NON GMO FOR
Yellow corn animal feed Yellow corn animal feed
Corn Corn
Maize, Groundnut Maize Groundnut
Yellow Corn / Maize / Agriculture Grains Yellow Corn / Maize /