あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Grass Jelly High Quality Black Grass Jelly From Vietnam Whatsapp 84348545435

Vietnam

GJHX5419

3.02 ~ 3.05 / ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

Viet Nam

3.02

-

50-60 kgs/bales or as buyer request, 1x20ft = 5.2 tons

Buyer request

-

T/T, L/C

-

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Style : - Product Type : - Certification : - Packaging : - Additional Ingredient : - Brix (%) : - Shelf Life : - Weight (kg) : - Brand Name : -
Color : Brown

タイトルまたは説明

DRIED GRASS JELLY LEAF
Black grass jelly is an excellent source of carbohydrate and dietary fiber. Those combinations make this jelly a great source of energy booster. However, it is also packed with certain vitamins and minerals as well as some powerful antioxidants that are not only able to soothe your thirst but also fight cancer.
Nutritional Value of Black Grass Jelly
1. Black grass jelly is well known as dessert or beverage that usually served in chilled and mixed with other toppings.
2. It has a jelly texture and has dark colors from dark green up to black. The color is depending on from which plant the grass jelly is made.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE GRASS JELLY LEAF
Grass jelly remains a popular breakfast option for Muslims in the Southeast Asian region, especially during the month of Ramadan. This is because grass jelly can soothe a sore throat, a condition that typically arises for those who fast as their throat is left fry for at least 12 hours per day during the month.
Grass jelly not only offers you a wealth of health benefits, but it is also a delicious and refreshing drink when it is served chilled. However, be mindful not to add too much sugar to suppress its bitter taste as this will only be creating health issues instead of preventing them.
Details

Product name: Dried Grass Jelly Leaf
Color: Brown
Processing: Drying AD
Moisture: 8-10% max
Package: 50-60 kgs/bales or as buyer request, 1x20ft = 5.2 tons
Grade: 1
Leaves, Stick: 60% leaves, 40% sticks
Ingredient: 100% natural leaf
Flavour: Spices & Herbs
MOQ: 3000 kgs
Contact

Mr. Larry Vo
Whatsapp/Line/Kakaotalk/Viber: 84348545435

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者: Larry

会社:Hang Xanh Company

住所:Vietnam,

To,

Larry < Hang Xanh Company >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

Instant lemon black tea drink Instant lemon black tea
TEAZER DRINKS TEAZER DRINKS
Houssy 100% Green Healthy 500ml Bottled Fruity Green Tea Drink Houssy 100% Green Healthy
Zealong Tea Zealong Tea
green tea powder green tea powder
New Drink Large Volume 1000ml Coconut Beverage for Export New Drink Large Volume
Coffee "Muxbal" Coffee "Muxbal"
TEA DRINK TEA DRINK
Tea Beverage - Different Flavors Tea Beverage - Different
Ice black tea Ice black tea
Milk tea with Creamer Milk tea with Creamer
LEMON TEA LEMON TEA
Beverage--Wang Laoji herbal tea Beverage--Wang Laoji herbal
White Tea White Tea
Arizona Arizona
COKCA COKCA