あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Famous Step Trading Limited

1301 Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Rd.,Central,Hong Kong,Hong Kong

查看电话号码

無料会員

Manganese Ore lump form

Hong Kong

Manganese ore lump

200 / Metric Ton Get Latest Price

Turkey

200 per Metric Ton

1 Metric Ton

container

within 15 days of open LC

3000 Metric Ton per Month

L/C

Manganese

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Type : Lump Chemical Composition : Mn 40%, Fe <5%, Al2O3 <5%, SiO2 <22%, P <0.1%, S<0.1% Moisture Lever : less than 10% Size : 10-200 mm - 80% min, 0-10 mm - 15% max Concentrate Or Not : Non-concentrate Moisture (%) : under 10% Mn (Min) : 36% Brand Name : Manganese ore lump Dimensions : -

タイトルまたは説明

We supply Manganese Ore (Mn) in lump form.

Up to 6,000 metric tons per month is available.

Manganese purity averages 38%+, with a rejection rate below 36%. Fe content average under 5%.

 We use DLC (Documentary Letter of Credit) for all our transactions. 95% of the shipment value is due upon receipt of SGS documentation and certification, and the presentation of full bill of lading. The remaining 5% of the shipment value is due within 30 days of the product arriving at the discharge port.

Please contact us directly for FOB or CFR quotations.

Famous Step Trading Limited



お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者:Mr. Craig

会社:Famous Step Trading Limited

住所:1301 Bank of America Tower, 12 Harcourt Rd., Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong,

To,

Mr. Craig < Famous Step Trading Limited >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

Manganese ore Manganese ore
Manganese Ore  45% from Brazil Manganese Ore 45% from
Iron Ore, Coal, Talc, Gold, Zinc Ore, Copper Ore,manganese ore, tantalite, Chromium and limestone Iron Ore Coal Talc Gold
MANGANESE ORE MANGANESE ORE
MANGANESE ORE MANGANESE ORE
Manganese ore Manganese ore
Ferro  Alloys Ferro Alloys
manganese ore manganese ore
Manganese ore Manganese ore
Manganese Ore Manganese Ore
Manganese Ore Manganese Ore
Manganese Ore 30% Manganese Ore 30%
Manganese Ore Manganese Ore
manganese ore manganese ore
Manganese ore Manganese ore
Manganese Ore Manganese Ore