あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


無料会員

Mternity bra

Mternity bra

India

-

5 ~ 15 / Piece ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

Delhi

5 per Piece

1500 Piece

box

20-25 days

1500 Piece per Week

L/C, D/A, Western Union

-

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Supply Type : In-Stock Items Material : 100% Cotton Bra Design : Padded Use : Maternity Bra Feature : Anti-Bacterial Brand Name : sassy & lassey Age Group : - Product Type : -
Print : Multi

タイトルまたは説明

We have a wide range of options. We us the finest fabric available in our country. the material used is 100% cotton and is not in any form harmful to any skin type. The bra will availabe in any prints as well as solid colors as per the requirment od the buyer. There are many types of prints to choose from and much more variety of soild colors to choose from. The quality of the product is so good that it cannot be compared to others. However, the same thing goes for the price of the product. No one can match our prices we can assure of that as well. We make sure that the product reaches to you before time and in the best shape. As per our customers the product is comfortable to wear, and is appriceated by many.                       
The main features of the product is  :-
  • Anti-bacterial 
  • Breathable
  • Eco-friendly
  • Ant-Static
  • Quick dry 
To start with the order let us know about your requirments and we will work on that accordingly. As soon as you contact us regarding the product we'll prepare a sample and sent it to you for the apporval. You will kept upto date on your order and will be given full information and a tracker id as well for the product. Our product is being supply to some countrin in the middle east and the reviews are amazing. We take a minimun order for no less than 1500 pieces. We assure you that the delivery will be completed as on the given date. We make sure our customers are statisfied and get the finest product possible. We never let our customers down and believe in long term business agreements. 

About the payment terms :- 
As soon as the product is being approved by the buyer and have given us the purchase order, we expect 75% payment in advance and the rest 25% shall be given after the ten days of the delivery date. Payment terms as negotiable and vary from country to country. 

















 

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者: Bibudh

会社:Golden Era

住所:Ludhiana, Punjab, India,

To,

Bibudh < Golden Era >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

sell eva products sell eva products
Brassiere Brassiere
Top hanger Top hanger
Hot selling brasserie top quality in low price from factory Hot selling brasserie top
As Seen On TV Classical Color Pastel Sexy Pads Push Up Genie Bra Sports Bra As Seen On TV Classical
Stapless and backless invisible bra Stapless and backless
Seamless soft wire bra with bamboo fabric_Taiwan Seamless soft wire bra with
Soft wire lace bra set Soft wire lace bra set
Bare back bra, front buckle Bare back bra front buckle
Bra Storage Container Bra Storage Container
Ladies Bra Set Assortment Ladies Bra Set Assortment
Sports Bras Sports Bras
underwear set underwear set
underwear/lingerie/ sexy lingerie/ babydolls/ for wholesale underwear/lingerie/ sexy
Ladies undergarments Ladies undergarments
Intimates Intimates