あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Beijing HengWei Industry Co.,Ltd

No.2-138, Zhongguancun Science Park,Tongzhou Park,Tongzhou District,Beijing,China

查看电话号码

無料会員

Pecan Nuts

China

2014

8000 ~ 10000 / Metric Ton Get Latest Price

-

8000 per Metric Ton

5 Metric Ton

As the buyer's requirment

7-14 days after received the pre-payment or get th

1000 Metric Ton per Month

T/T, L/C

Nut

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Cultivation Type : Common Processing Type : Raw Style : Dried Packaging : Bulk or separate Certification : CIQ Grade : High-clsss AAA Use : Snack Brand Name : THL Type : -
Shelf life: 365 days : Place of Origin: China Packaging Detail: 10kg per carton : Storage: In cool and dried place fancy large 7/16" 8/16" : fancy medium 4/16" 7/16" fancy small 3/16" /4/16" : fancy midget 1/16" 3/16 moisture 2 % maximum : meal or dust (by weight) 1% maximum total defects (by weight) 3% maximum : shell and foreign material (by weight) 0.05% maximum

タイトルまたは説明

Nutrient ingredientsProtein, Carotene, Crude fiber, Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron and Vitamin C, B1, B2, E.

Character: Easy open, Crisp kernel, pure natural processed, green & healthy, good taste.

Origin: China

Functions: Prevent cell aging; Lower cholesterol; Improve memory, aging and moisturize the skin; Anti-cancer; Bacteriostatic antiphlogistic.

Class: AAA High-class

Packing: 10kg/Carton or as you like

Storage: In cool and dried place

Shelf life: 365 days
 

Packing:

1. 10kg/carton in bulk
2. 300g/bag, 30bags/carton
3. Or as your request
4. High quality export bag and carton
imageimage

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者:Mr. Kevin

会社:Beijing HengWei Industry Co.,Ltd

住所:No.2-138, Zhongguancun Science Park,Tongzhou Park, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China,100000

To,

Mr. Kevin < Beijing HengWei Industry Co.,Ltd >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

Pecan Pecan
pecans pecans
Roasted salted peanuts - Peanuts made in Viet Nam Roasted salted peanuts -
Pecan Nuts Pecan Nuts
PECANS NUT PECANS NUT
Pecan Western Nuts in Shell Pecan Western Nuts in Shell
walnut walnut
Pecans Pecans
PECAN (peeled walnut, pecan, nuts) PECAN (peeled walnut pecan
Pecan Pecan
High Quality Pecan nuts for sale High Quality Pecan nuts for
European standard Nutrition Pecan Nut European standard Nutrition
Organic Pecan Nuts Organic Pecan Nuts
Pecan nuts Pecan nuts
Pecans Pecans
native pecans 2000# native pecans 2000#