あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

無料会員

Wholesale from factory Black tea Orthodox Loose medium leaf OP1 100% new

Vietnam

OP

1.5 ~ 1.7 / Kilogram ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

Thai nguyen, phu Tho

1.5 per Kilogram

10000 Kilogram

Packing Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm Weight: 2

Hai Phong

300 Tonne per Month

PayPal, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T

tea black

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Product Type : Black Tea Certification : GAP Packaging : Vacuum Pack Additional Ingredient : High Quality - Strong taste - Good aroma Brix (%) : 5 Shelf Life : 5 year Weight (kg) : 17000 Brand Name : fulmex Style : -
black : black

タイトルまたは説明

Black Tea OP1
   - Stalks:
+ 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown
+ Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch
+ With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch
- Leaf:
+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves 
 + Well twisted leaves 60%, Medium twisted leaves 20%, Open leaves 10%, Flaky leaves 7%, Broken leaves 3%
+ Color: Deep Black color 70%, Black color: 20%, Deep brown color 10%
Cup:
 - Color: Deep Red-Golden- brown color. perfect Clear + transparent, bottom see through. Not cloudy.
- Aroma: strong Aroma, nut fruity aroma
 - Taste: Mild taste to strong taste, light sweet after taste, sometime light overfired.
Density: 600-800ml/100g before shaking
Moisture: 5-7%
Chemical test: as buyer's request at Labs: SGS, VITAS, VINACONTROL, etc
Free samples: Yes via DHL, EMS, TNT.
Whatsapp:+84979583283

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者:Mr. Alex

会社:FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY

住所:No10 Tay Son, Ha Dong, Ho Noi, Vietnam,100000

To,

Mr. Alex < FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

KENYAN BLACK CTC TEA KENYAN BLACK CTC TEA
Herbal Tea - Morlife Tea Herbal Tea - Morlife Tea
Matcha tea powder Matcha tea powder
Vietnam Green Tea OP Vietnam Green Tea OP
TEASTIR TEASTIR
Original Te Chino Del Slimming Tea, Dr Ming Tea Chinese Slimming Tea Original Te Chino Del
Green Tea Green Tea
green tea leaves green tea leaves
Coffea(TM) Coffea(TM)
Green Tea Extracts Green Tea Extracts
Orgainic Honey black tea unique taste is by cicada Orgainic Honey black tea
“Daoquan” organic tea “Daoquan” organic tea
Quality Yerba Tea for sale Quality Yerba Tea for sale
Black CTC Tea Black CTC Tea
Sell tin cans, tin boxes and print tinplate Sell tin cans tin boxes
Black Tea, Green Tea, Flavored Tea Black Tea Green Tea