あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services
無料会員

Wholesale from factory Black tea Orthodox Loose medium leaf OP1 100% new

Black Tea OP1 - Stalks: + 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown + Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch + With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch - Leaf: + Ratio: +10% Bro

今すぐお問い合わせください

OTD Pekoe Black tea at Wholesale price - Weight Loss Tea Manufacturer - Vietnamese Organic, Free Sample

Stalks: + 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown + Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch + With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch + Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black

今すぐお問い合わせください

Orthodox Black Tea F1+84979583283

Vietnamese black tea is one of the top delicious teas in the world. Like other items that Fulmex offers, F1 black tea is its style leaf tea that is tr

今すぐお問い合わせください

Black tea F3 excellent quality +84979583283

Vietnamese black tea is one of the top delicious teas in the world. Like other items that Fulmex offers, F3 black tea is its style leaf tea that is tr

今すぐお問い合わせください

    お問い合わせ

    連絡先担当者:Mr. Alex

    会社:FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY

    住所:No10 Tay Son, Ha Dong, Ho Noi,100000

    To,

    Mr. Alex < FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY >
    私は知りたい: