あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services


cashew nuts

South Africa

1300 ~ 2000 / Ton Get Latest Price

-

15 Ton

25 to 50 kg

16 to 21 kg

5000 Ton per Month

T/T, Western Union

今すぐお問い合わせください

タイトルまたは説明

SPECIFICATION

 

PARTICULARS

SPECIFICATION

COLOUR

WHITE/PALEIVORY/LIGHT ASH

MOISTURE

5% MAX

BROKEN

5%MAX

NLSG

5%MAX

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PACKING

 

 

 

10 KG TIN PACKING

 

10 KG CARTON PACKING

 

10/25  KG VACUM PACKING

 

PAYMENT

 

 

 

30% TT  ,REMAINING 70 % IRROCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT

 

LOGISTICS

 

 

 

BY AIR/BY SEA 

 

DOCUMENT

 

·         INVOICE CUM PACKING LIST

 

·         PQ CERTIFICATE

 

·         CERTIFICATE OF ORGIN

 

·         HEALTH CERTIFICATE

 

PROCESSING TIME

 

 

 

25 DAYS AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE ORDER  ,MINIMUM ORDER QTY 2 MT

 

CONTACT

 

cashew nuts

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者: Mr

会社:NJOMBUE TRADING AND PROJECTS PTY LTD

住所:,

To,

Mr < NJOMBUE TRADING AND PROJECTS PTY LTD >
私は知りたい:

NJOMBUE TRADING AND PROJECTS PTY LTD

Red Sparkle kidney beans Red Sparkle kidney beans
Frozen chicken feet  paws Frozen chicken feet paws
Fertile Hatching Chicken Fertile Hatching Chicken
Refined sunflower oil Refined sunflower oil
Almond nut  cashew nuts Almond nut cashew nuts
yellow corn   Parboiled yellow corn Parboiled
Black vanilla  beans  Black vanilla beans
red split lentils  chick red split lentils chick
Alfalfa Hay  Oaten Hay Alfalfa Hay Oaten Hay
Copper Wire Scrap 99.9% Copper Wire Scrap 99.9%
Fresh Navel and Valencia Fresh Navel and Valencia
Rani Juice Canned Fruit Rani Juice Canned Fruit