あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

RAN ROTA

Bahar cad,Istanbul,Turkey

查看电话号码

無料会員

ROTA is the brand of RAN OTO YEDEK PARCA LTD. STI. It is a quite well known brand all over the world especially in European market. With our recent studies, we succeeded to collaborate with most of major European and American distributors. And our aim is to be one of the biggest manufacturers of the world. Briefly, Rota has been serving for Automotive Industry since its foundation in 1950, in Bursa-TURKEY and has been manufacturing steering and suspension parts for heavy duty and light trucks, buses, agricultural tractors, construction machines, passenger cars and special vehicles. Currently, the production accommodates over 5000 types of steering and suspension parts. The production processes is performed according to ISO/TS 16949:2002 and ISO 9001:2008 standards. Rota currently supplies 20% of its production to OEM-OES and the rest 80% to aftermarket customers. 85% of the production is exported mainly to Europe and North America. For further information, please contact us

今すぐお問い合わせください

产品展示

NORTH AMERICAN TRUCK SPARE PARTS (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) NORTH AMERICAN TRUCK SPARE
RENAULT RVI TRUCK SPARE PART (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) RENAULT RVI TRUCK SPARE
MAN TRUCK SPARE PARTS (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002) MAN TRUCK SPARE PARTS (ISO
IVECO TRUCK SPARE PART (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) IVECO TRUCK SPARE PART (ISO
DAF TRUCK SPARE STEERING AND PART (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) DAF TRUCK SPARE STEERING
VOLVO TRUCK SPARE PART (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) VOLVO TRUCK SPARE PART (ISO
SCANIA TRUCK SPARE PARTS (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) SCANIA TRUCK SPARE PARTS
CONSTRUCTION MACHINE SPARE PARTS (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) CONSTRUCTION MACHINE SPARE
TRACTOR SPARE PARTS (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) TRACTOR SPARE PARTS (ISO
MERCEDES TRUCK SPARE PART (ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS16949:2002) MERCEDES TRUCK SPARE PART

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者: Serkan

会社:RAN ROTA

住所:Bahar cad, Istanbul, Turkey,34212

To,

Serkan < RAN ROTA >
私は知りたい:

基本情報 この会社を評価 詐欺/迷惑メールの苦情

ビジネスタイプ: Manufacturing

主要市場: Americas,Africa,Asia,America,East Europe,Europe,Middle East,North Europe,West Europe,Worldwide

企業製品/サービス: steering parts, suspension parts, spare parts for truck, commercial vehicles, tractors, construction machines, drag link, tie rod end, center rod, torque rod, v stay arm, wishbone arm, push arm, stabilizer link, repair kit, bush, bushing torque rod

設立年: 1950

従業員数: 100+

ウェブサイト: www.ranrota.com

その他の情報

登録資本金: -

所有権タイプ: -

法定代表者/CEO: Omer Kazanci

年間売上高合計:

25 - 50 Million USD

エクスポートパーセンテージ: 85%

工場情報

工場所在地: Bursa

工場サイズ: 25000 sqm to 500000 sqm

生産ライン数: 5

年間総購買量の合計: 1 - 2.5 Million USD

研究開発スタッフの人数: 6 - 10 people

品質管理: In House

QCスタッフの人数: 6 - 10 people

登記書: ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002

契約製造: OEM Service Offered,Design Service Offered,Buyer Label Offered