あなたはまだ TradeKey.com のメンバーではないようです。 今すぐサインアップして、世界中で700万を超える輸入業者および輸出業者と接続します。
今すぐ加入、無料 |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

無料会員

OTD Pekoe Black tea at Wholesale price - Weight Loss Tea Manufacturer - Vietnamese Organic, Free Sample

Vietnam

Peko 1

1.3 ~ 1.5 / Kilogram ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

phu tho, tuyen quang, viet nam

1.3 per Kilogram

10000 Kilogram

pp, pe , Customized

15-25

300 Ton per Month

PayPal, D/P, D/A, L/C, T/T

tea black

今すぐお問い合わせください

製品仕様

Product Type : Black Tea Certification : GAP Packaging : Gift Packing Additional Ingredient : High Quality - Strong taste - Good aroma Brix (%) : 5 Shelf Life : 5 year Weight (kg) : 17000 Brand Name : fulmex.vn Style : -
color : black

タイトルまたは説明

Stalks:

+ 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown

+ Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch

+ With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch

+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves 

 + Well twisted leaves 60%, Medium twisted leaves 20%, Open leaves 10%, Flaky leaves 7%, Broken leaves 3%

+ Color: Deep Black color 70%, Black color: 20%, Deep brown color 10%

Contact:+84979583283...

お問い合わせ

連絡先担当者:Mr. Alex

会社:FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY

住所:No10 Tay Son, Ha Dong, Ho Noi, Vietnam,100000

To,

Mr. Alex < FULMEX IMPORT EXPORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY >
私は知りたい:

他のサプライヤーからのより多くの製品

Herbal Tea - Morlife Tea Herbal Tea - Morlife Tea
Matcha tea powder Matcha tea powder
KENYAN BLACK CTC TEA KENYAN BLACK CTC TEA
Vietnam Green Tea OP Vietnam Green Tea OP
TEASTIR TEASTIR
Original Te Chino Del Slimming Tea, Dr Ming Tea Chinese Slimming Tea Original Te Chino Del
Quality Yerba Tea for sale Quality Yerba Tea for sale
Black CTC Tea Black CTC Tea
Sell tin cans, tin boxes and print tinplate Sell tin cans tin boxes
Green Tea Green Tea
green tea leaves green tea leaves
Coffea(TM) Coffea(TM)
Green Tea Extracts Green Tea Extracts
Orgainic Honey black tea unique taste is by cicada Orgainic Honey black tea
“Daoquan” organic tea “Daoquan” organic tea
Black Tea, Green Tea, Flavored Tea Black Tea Green Tea